Friday, April 5, 2024

About Me

Hi there! I'm Carson Daniels, I was born and raised in Salem Oregon. I graduated from Sprague High School where I played basketball, tennis, and water polo. Currently I'm majoring in Business administration. I chose to take BA223 because not only is it a required course for graduation in my major but I'm also interest in seeing if it's a subject I would like to pick as an area of focus. I'm very passionate about sports! I enjoy watching basketball ( men's and women's college), football, golf, tennis, just about every sport. For the Last three years I have worked at a golf course in Salem, starting outside as a cart boy to now working inside in the Pro shop. Since starting working I've gained a lot more interest and knowledge in the area of Golf. Golf is about the only sport I still play ( Although very rarely in an actual competitive capacity) and I really like traveling and playing new courses in places like central Oregon, Palm Springs/ La Quinta and most recently Frisco Texas where I Played a course at the PGA Headquarters.




  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Listening

  I chose to write about Nike because as I was watching the start to the NBA playoffs I couldn't help but notice how many shoes worn by ...